- Parent contact, re-‐education of appropriate academic practice, re-doing the assignment for 75% of earned grade.
- Parent contact, zero on the assignment.
- Parent meeting, zero on the assignment, possible 1‐day in-school suspension.
- Parent meeting, zero on the assignment, multi‐day in‐school suspension. (Student earns zero in grade book category for the quarter)
- Parent meeting, possible expulsion.
Recommended early childhood immunization schedule
|Vaccine||Birth||2 months||4 months||6 months||12 months||18 months||4-6 years|
|Homophiles Influenza b||–||Hib1||Hib2||Hib3||–||Hib4||–|
* MMR2 dose is recommended at age of 4-6 years but could be given at age 18 months.
The medical record of each child will be reviewed carefully to confirm that he had received all the recommended doses. In the event that a student has a special reason for not receiving an immunization, the parents of that student must submit a written request for exemption accompanied by a doctor’s explanation to the Health Office and administration.