- To develop the existing curriculum in a more innovative and inspirational manner.
- To provide students with skills which meet the requirements of the international labor market.
- To raise the academic level of students to meet the requirements of international universities.
- To have highly skilled employees and develop their professional skills.
- To have an active communication that bridges the gabs between the stakeholders.
- To create an environment that respects, develops and practices the ethical values.
- To apply high quality standards.
- To update an infrastructure facilitating curricular and co curricular activities and technology needed in the means
Egypt Modern School is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, or status as a parent. This attitude will prevail in all of its policies concerning staff, students, educational programs and services, and individuals and entities with whom the school does business.